- "A long way from home..."
- —Mark's answer everytime someone asks him where he's from
A man clearly not of the American continent, Mark, more commonly known as Khmer, is a deeply troubled man with an equaly troubled past.
Mark hails from the great wastelands of Great Britain. Or rather, what's left of it. Born as an only child in Greenwich village just outside the ruins of London, Mark lived a relatively peaceful life with his family. His family runned a caravansary, and business was good due to the common caravan traffic in the area.
He took over the business when he was 27 years old along with his wife Diana as his parents passed on due to illness. Despite the tragedy, things were looking good for the company. But one day his entire life turned upside down and his destiny was no longer his own...
Deal or No Deal? Edit
A long way from home Edit
- "You say that if it was up to you, you'd off yourself and be done with, perhaps go to a pub in Heaven. Or Hell. I don't know where you belong, but I have one question, what drives you?" "Love and the promise of whiskey in the next pub."
- —Mark replies to Revolver Cheetah's question
- "Born the first of April. A fitting day to be born. For my whole life has been a joke."
- —Mark regretting his failures
- Khmer Ryan Simonawill is an anagram for Mark Henry Williamson.
- Khmer is an alchoholic.
- Khmer's "name" was inspired by an ancient pre-war communist organization. His reason for choosing this "name" is unknown, although some suspect he may be a communist, however, this is also unknown. It has no reference to the Khmer people.