- "I can walk through the harsh desert for months before I need supplies if I'm carefull. Don't underestimate non-powered armors."
- —Sigvart to an anonymous Fallen Angels soldier
Sigvart's Armor is a character unique armor that can only be worn by Sigvart Knoxon until he's dead and someone takes it from him. Unlike most soldiers in The Fallen Angels, Sigvart prefers being fast and agile.
- The first and most obvious strength is that the uniform is covered with the tiger stripe camouflage, which offers moderate camouflage in most enviroments.
- The boots are tiger stripe camouflaged jungle boots. These boots are resistant to water, holds up for years before they have to be replaced, are comfortable and the bottom is specially designed to follow the patterns of the land which it is stood on, reducing sound and providing more easy movements whether it be climbing or running.
- Behind the fatigues is a lightweight combat armor, moderately reducing damage taken from guns.
- It has an internal forcefield. It won't block energy weapons, but it will reduce the damage taken by 5%.
- Utility SPIE (Special Patrol Insertion/Extraction) Harness. Used to attatch some of the equipment stated bellow.
- It has two US LC-2 Individual Equipment Belt w/ QR (Quick-Release) Buckle and a US M2020 Nylon Field Pack. This allows Sigvart to carry plenty of equipment and if it is necessary, he can quickly remove it for more agility during for instance an escape.
- 2x US 1-Quart Plastic Canteen w/ LC-1 Canteen Cover. Need a drink? Sigvart can carry water with him everywhere.
- Drop-leg flap holster. What's a soldier without a holster for his gun?
- 3x US M1956 Universal Ammo Pouch. Sigvart has plenty of room for reserve ammunition.
- Goggles. Used to protect Sigvart from harsh desert enviroments.
- Desert scarf. Used to protect Sigvart from harsh desert enviroments.
The only weakness that can be stated is that it doesn't really deter alot of damage. It barely deters more damage than an average combat armor.